Wednesday 21 March 2012

School's Out - It's starting to feel real

After baking the necessary trays of cupcakes to feed 36 sweet tooths, Eva skipped off to school late for her last day. She came home smiling brightly, singing, "Now I'm on holidays I can stay up really late!" She has definitely got things in perspective!

I however, have been agonising over parting with precious cash to make a booking online for a Spanish School I am so hoping will be good! The Otavalo Spanish Institute, sounds impressive, although it has an unreliable website. Washington, the director, has a son Eva's age and she sounds nice in her emails. Good enough reasons to choose them?? Lets hope so. I'm trying to go with my instincts but I keep second guessing myself.

Perhaps I'll wait until tomorrow. Not many tomorrows left though before we go!

Just one more weekend and we are on the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment